The 'Adventure' Tiny Home was built to be a main floor sleeper with a strategic layout, allowing many of your modern conveniences all in a small footprint.
- Dimensions: 20' Long, 12"6 High, 8' 5" Wide (totaling 160 square feet of livable space, not including the square footage of the storage loft)
- Built on a Michigan Trailer Sales trailer - 13K heavy duty trailer, Trailer Brakes
- Metal Prosnap roofing
- Composite soffit and facia
- Cedar shutters and planter window boxes
- Dutchlap vinyl siding - cobalt blue
- Fiberglass exterior door and Composite Brickmold Trim
- R15 insulation in 2x4 exterior wall construction
- R18 insulation in 2x6 ceiling
- R15 rockwool in the floor framing - this Tiny House is fully insulated to allow for use in cold or warm temperatures
- Walls are covered in 5/8" thick primed shiplap
- Ceiling is covered in 3/4 plywood (storage loft) and 1/2 inch cedar in the rest of the home
- 50/220 AMP Service - all electric with an RV twist and lock hookup
- 11 ceiling can/puck lights on the interior and two on the exterior soffit over the front door - thoughtfully designed with plenty of outlets throughout the home!
- 1500 Watt Cadet Wall Heater controlled by wall thermostat is the heating source
- 6 inch vent has been added in the wall for a portable AC unit (not included); pipe for condenser drain also is present in the home
- Water hookup is via a standard RV/garden hose
- 10 Gallon Rheem 2000 Watt Single Element Electric Water Heater
- Vinyl Plank Waterproof flooring on the main floor (loft is currently 3/4 plywood)
- Flip up 3'x2' poplar table for Dining/Office Desk
- IKEA Couch which converts to a Queen sized bed
- 32 inch stainless steel kitchen apron sink mounted to 8' x 20" maple butcher block counter, includes accessories: Cutting Board, Strainer Insert.
- Wall mounted kitchen faucet
- Oak Solid Faced cabinets are included for ample storage
- Breville BOV800XL Smart Over Convection Toaster Over, Stainless Steel
- 3.1 cubic feet Magic Chef Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Techwood 1800W Double Burner Dual Control Cooktop
- Closet is 30"x 30" with washing machine supply outlet box (washer not included)
- Storage loft is 6' x 7' (35 square feet) with panels for hiding your things!
- Ladder/steps included for easy access and can be removed without tools to be stored away
- Solid oak front floor cabinet
- Shower enclosure 36" x 34"
- Home has not been plumbed for a toilet yet (picture is for reference); there are no holes cut yet for toilet plumbing in case the buyer wants to use compost - the toilet shown is included if the buyer wants it
- Pocket door for privacy
If you are interested in learning more about the 'Adventure' Tiny House please call/text me at 269-332-6551 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for checking this gem out!